16 Mei 2011

Terry happy at Chelsea

John Terry would like to finish his playing career at Chelsea
John Terry would like to finish his playing 
career at Chelsea

"I love this football club and I never want to leave"
- John Terry
 
Chelsea skipper John Terry is desperate to end his playing days at Stamford Bridge.

Terry, 30, has three years left on his current deal but is already thinking about extending his Blues career beyond 2014.
Real Madrid have been linked with a move for the England captain which would see him reunited with former manager Jose Mourinho.
fantastic club
But Terry, who made his senior debut in 1998 and stands fifth in Chelsea's all time appearances list, says he does not want to play anywhere else.

He said: "I'm hoping to get an extension on my contract of at least another year - I really am.
"I will try to stay here as long as I can. I love this football club and I never want to leave.
"I'm like the fans in that I take it home with me - and whenever we lose I take it out on the people closest to me. I'm very fortunate to be captain of such a fantastic club."[BPL]

0 Pengulas Sukan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...