21 Oktober 2011

Kalou keen on Chelsea stay

Salomon Kalou has revealed the latest on his contract talks with Chelsea, with the striker admitting that he hopes a deal to extend his deal at Stamford Bridge can be worked out.
Kalou’s agreement at Chelsea expires next summer, and while transfer speculation pointed to the 26-year-old making an early exit, Andre Villas-Boas insisted last week that the club were still in talks with Kalou over a new contract.
And Kalou has now revealed that while he has some issues over the game time that he’ll receive with the Blues, he wants to stay for the long-term and prove his worth.

"I think we're going to agree on something good,” he said."I want to stay, I want to be here. I like Chelsea. I've had a fantastic five seasons here and won some prizes."Chelsea are looking forward to the future and I'm still a young player and I think my future can be here."

Kalou revealed that guarantees from Villas-Boas that he would build-up minutes for Chelsea is an important part of the agreement, telling reporters: "That's what every player wants to have, game time.

"Because if you're not playing every weekend, how are you going to improve yourself?"So it's very important to play to improve and to push yourself to the limit. That's what I'm looking for."Kalou came off the bench in last night’s Champions League match up with Genk in the 68th minute, and scored the Blues’ fifth goal of the night within five minutes.[sumber]

0 Pengulas Sukan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...